ASSHH Conference - Extended Deadline for Abstract submission
The 3rd Conference of the Association for the Social Sciences and Humanities in HIV (ASSHH) will take place between 6-9 July 2015 in Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Themes of this year's conference include:
- (Re)-writing the history of AIDS: whose facts, whose visions, whose stories?
- An ‘epidemic of signification – cultural and media representations 30 years on, in the era of PrEP and ‘universal’ access
- Sexual orientation and gender identity – a new or enduring battleground?
- The politics of 'practice': research and practitioner perspectives on intervention and programme development
- Power, politics and resistance: the demise of agency in the face of constraint
- Positive nostalgia(s) and the international HIV response
- Renewing social sciences and humanities research
Of special interest to researchers, advocates, policy makers, programme managers, community workers and practitioners, this 3rd ASSHH Conference aims to provide opportunities for wide-ranging discussion and spirited debate.
The deadline for abstract submissions has been extended until 13 March 2015.
Click HERE for more information.